Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Monday 9 October 2017

Finally Made it on Board!

After what must be at least 4 weeks, I made it on board Sprite yesterday.

The sun shone, which was nice:


The window rubbers seem to have started a rather rapid decay. I doubt they will make the winter, so they are definitely a priority. On every window the plastic locking strip has started to come adrift, so they are on borrowed time.

After the excesses of this month's move and my depleted bank account, hopefully next month I can get window rubbers sorted from ebay.

Yesterday was just a leisurely visit: a brew, some lunch, running the engine and bailing out the cockpit lockers.

Before I left I put the cockpit cover back in place. Yep, the summer's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment