Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Friday 13 March 2015

Certainty and Uncertainty

Well I certainly took an afternoon off work this week and I certainly bolted my bow roller plate back down to the deck.

I'm less certain on what to do with the winches. I turned up with the genny and the Dremel and I even got the genny working and the Dremel worked. The bad news is the Dremel didn't cut the bolts under the winches at all. I may resign myself to just doing a quick seal job on the winch bases and leaving them for another year or so.

At least that way I can go sailing sooner rather than later.

I don't fancy using an angle grinder 4 inches from my face so the "lets not do anything" option is currently the favourite choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment