Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Thursday 25 June 2015

Less than a Month

There's less than a month until I have my Week's holiday on board Sprite 2.

I finish work on Friday the 17th and hopefully start cruising on Saturday the 18th. Sod's law says that something may crop up on the Saturday or I may not have got everything done I needed to so Saturday may even just be a shakedown day, but I'm in no rush, I have the week to myself.

So things I'd like to accomplish are, in no particular order:

1. a sail up Portsmouth harbour and possibly up Fareham creek.

2. a Sail up Southampton Water.

3. a stop over at New Town or Yarmouth.

4. a trip to and a night in Poole harbour.

5. attendance at the Small Sailboat Yahoo group getogether.

6. watch the Americas Cup World Series races from the water whilst avoiding colliding with anything and becoming a statistic or a TV celebrity for the wrong reasons.

7. get back to Eastney safely.

I'm not sure how many I can tick off the list but hopefully I can get most ticked off.

Of course the weather could have other ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment