Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Busy Busy Busy....

2017 was quite a busy year, my visits to the boat were pretty few compared to previous years. What with holidays, moving house, visiting friends and relatives around the country....

This year looks to have started off the same: Eldest son is moving into a flat so the Swedish tank is being pressed into action as a removal van over the next weekend or two.

However the Swedish Iron is not healthy and it looks like it requires more money spending on it. It needs a new electronic throttle unit. A trip to the scrapyard very soon I think, as the throttle is getting very jerky and fuel consumption has gone up. But at 290,000 miles I suppose it will have it's problems.

Some form of normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. I will get back to sailing and doing boaty stuff soon I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment