Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Distractions...

This has been an expensive month for me, not the boat, but the car. So far it's needed a new exhaust system and now I need to get two tyres for it after a puncture last night.

eBay provided the exhaust, from Poland of all places. But it was cheap so I took the chance. Luckily it fitted fine.

The insurance needed renewing this month too.

Now I need the tyres. Three things in the same month. Please stop it and behave, car!

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that: I'll fill the dodgy tyres with concrete to make a mooring block for Jim as the two tyres I gave him before have been nicked, I assume to be fenders on a boat somewhere. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment