Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Calm Between Storms

On Monday morning I got up early and nipped down to the boat before work to tie the chain down to the bow roller.

The wind had dropped right down and it was easy to row out to the boat and back. The water was like a millpond.


Went down there this afternoon and it was like a hurricane, with breaking waves and confused gusty winds.

The bad news is over the previous weekend the drogue bucket I had tied to the stern had snapped its handles and been lost, so today Sprite was wandering all over the place. I'll get another bucket on there this weekend and also I have upgrades for Sprite and the Dinghy, but more of them at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment