Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Monday 27 April 2015

Beaulieu

Lots of stuff there that no-one wants until they want it.

Not many real bargains, although I picked up a 25 litre fuel tank for a tenner:


There seemed to be a hotspot for bargains in one corner of the boat jumble. I bought the tank for a tenner and could have picked up a substantial-weight Danforth anchor for the same price too. Not sure I'd like carrying it back to the car though.

I think the dull weather (or the £9.70 entrance fee) kept most people away. I just went for the experience, I didn't take much money and didn't expect to part with it unless there was a genuine bargain to be had.

But all-in-all it wasn't a bad day, I got a long-range fuel tank for Sprite 2 and I got to nosey at some weird and wonderful bits and bobs.

Next on the list is the fuel hose and primer bulb.

No comments:

Post a Comment