Making the Most of a Minimal Budget. Contact me at: skintsailor@yahoo.co.uk or on Twitter: @skintsailor

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Bargain Boat No.5 MacWester Rowan 22

Enough, Enough! I hear you cry.Okay, I've made my point, there are lots of boats out there this week and eBay will be filled with them for the next week or so too. At least until harbour fees have to be paid, then owner's are committed to another year of ownership.

Here's number 5:


So, Skint Sailors of the UK, get out there and source your sailing yacht for dinghy money....

I haven't even started looking at Gumtree, Boats & Outboards or Boatshed. Or even the Local Free Ad papers, where you are less likely to have competition...

I've only been looking at sailing boats. I'm sure there are motorised bargains out there for those not predisposed to wind power.

I guarantee there won't be a better time to buy. Unless 2016 continues the Meteorological Madness of late 2015 all the way through the year, then maybe next March. If we have another rubbish year, even the hardiest of sailors might start to think of more weather-proof  pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment